If I were to describe this week for Keira I would say that it was a Rocky Road for our little angel. First we started off the week going in for her 6 month check up. She weighed in at 14.9 pounds and is now 26 inches long. Her doctor was very impressed with all that Keira could do. She did recommend that we start her on infant probiotics to help her digestive problems. Then she had to get three shots. They really hurt her. I could tell that she just wasn’t herself the next day. She was fussy and wanted to take her naps in my arms. Wednesday she still didn’t feel that great. Her appetite wasn’t what it usually was. That evening I stood up with her and she coughed and the next thing I knew she was vomiting all over both of us. I stood there not sure what to do then finally went into the bathroom and stripped our clothes and gave her a bath. Once we got cleaned up, her daddy was holding her and round number two started. We cleaned her up again, and then she took a nap in my arms. Once she woke up, she seemed to feel a lot better. The following day, she seemed better, but naps were still off. She still wanted to nap only in my arms. This made for a day that made me feel like I couldn’t accomplish much (with the exception of reading). So here we are to today…she is finally sleeping! However it’s in her carseat.In other news, Keira is CRAWLING!!! She hasn’t quite mastered it yet, but she is making her way around. To top things off, she is also trying to pull herself up as seen here in her crib. Looks like we’ll be adjusting her bed this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment