Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Days

Precious Keira continues to amaze us. This week she was caught several times trying to pull drawers open. Looks like baby proofing is going to be here sooner than we thought. She is trying to pull herself up. Keira is even trying to sort of stand in her high chair. With all of her curiousity, she had an awesome time this week doing lots of things with Daddy, as he took the week off from work. Relaxing at home!


I love to look at myself and sing!

Taking a break from my gig.




Shoe laces are very fun to play with!

Uh, oh someone's coming!

Who me? I wasn't doing anything!

Now I'm really bored!! Actually, I'm just trying to scare my Daddy.

A few gifts for my half year birthday!
Please take my picture!

Can I open this one by myself??

Looking pretty for a walk.

No comments: