Sunday, June 24, 2012

Keira's Redecorated Bedroom

Over the last few months we have been redecorating Keira's room.  Here is what it's looking like these days...
Smiling on her big bed!

Loving her room, especially the castle on the wall!  Too bad she still says her room is scary at night.

A messy bookcase with her cute dress hanging up above.

Loving the polka dot curtains with the cute flower hanging next to it.  She also proud of her pink ladybug dream lite.

I think she took this one of herself.  

Smiling as daddy takes a quick picture.

Happy Girl!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Her room looks cute! My K is finally sleeping in her own room consistently, I told her that she had to now that she was turning 4. I love her silly pics on the post below, they really show her personality! Continue to enjoy your summer.