| Talking away on her phone! |
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Phone Girl!
So Keira has several play phones that she regularly plays with. This evening Daddy's phone began to ring. He was in the shower and I told Keira that he would call the office back later. She went ahead and got his phone in an attempt to take it to him. The next thing I knew she was talking with the phone to her ear. I really didn't think much of it until I heard her say, "My Daddy is in the shower, and my Mommy is on the computer." I got up and asked her for the phone. She told me no that she was talking to Nana. At that point Daddy got out of the shower and got his phone back. Keira HAD called another office and was talking to one of Daddy's managers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too funny!!!
Post a Comment