| Here's our Easter Bunny cake that Mommy made! Yum!!! |
| Discovering that eggs were in the yard. |
| Getting her first egg. |
| Look! Another egg! |
| Happily finding eggs. |
| Look at this one! |
| I like this one! |
| Here's another! |
| I love getting these eggs! |
| Wow! More eggs! |
| Look at all eggs I found! |
| Time to see what's inside! |
| Carrying in her full basket! |
| The Easter Bunny brought me this basket of goodies! |
| Just woke up and discovered her Easter Basket. |
| Hugging her new little duck and bunny! |
| FYI: Keira also got her ears pierced this weekend! You can see them in this picture. It was about like going to the doctor for shots. Yes, she cried and will even tell you about it! |
| Happy about getting a birthday invitation from one of the neighbors! |
| Loving her scissors! |
No comments:
Post a Comment