
We recently joined Javier on a business trip to Las Vegas. We stayed on the 30th floor. Here is the view looking out our window. When I showed Keira I said "wow, look!" She repeated "WOW!" It was the first and only time I have heard her say wow.

Here is Keira (with her usual phone in hand) wishing Daddy good luck at his meeting.

Javier about to leave for his big meeting!

We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. Keira was completely in awe!

There were monkeys right above us.

She kept saying OH, OH, OH!

Having fun with a crayon!

In the gift shop there was this elephant. Keira DID NOT like it! If you look to the left, you can see Javier making a dash away from it. Keira thought it was going to get her!

We also went to see Lance Burton. It was the most awesome show!! However, Keira slept through most of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment