Keira is too funny! She woke up around 3 a.m. for a feeding. Afterwards, she decided that she didn't want to go back to bed. So in the middle of Mommy & Daddy's bed, she began talking up a storm! She even began hitting Daddy and saying "DAD, DAD!" Even though it was the middle of the night it was too funny! This went on for about 45 minutes, finally Keira decided it wasn't getting light outside and fell back asleep. Now that Keira can walk, she is really showing a greater love for the outdoors. On Sunday, she really enjoyed watching Daddy mow the lawn and tried to follow behind him. This was one of the first times Keira had been in the grass, and she was very curious as to how it felt when she walked on it. She also had to get down and feel the textures of the grass. It was wonderful watching her enjoy our backyard.
Sometimes Mommy has too much fun shopping for Keira. Here she is Monday morning sporting a new hat for this winter and a stylish outfit.
Strutting her stuff down the walkway.
Yes, I know I look cute, but hurry and take my picture!!
Do you mind if I pull at my hat just a bit!
Do you mind if I pull at my hat just a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment