She is SO beautiful!! Congratulations Becky--I love your blog--keep up the picture posting so I can watch her grow! :) I had a friend tell me while I was still in the hospital with my first that I would blink my eyes and we'd be celebrating her 1st bday, that is so true! They grow too fast! :{ But what an amazing blessing they are! Congratulations again! Love you! --Bonk
2 comments:
What a blessing! She is beautiful. Enjoy every minute. Love, Graciela
She is SO beautiful!! Congratulations Becky--I love your blog--keep up the picture posting so I can watch her grow! :) I had a friend tell me while I was still in the hospital with my first that I would blink my eyes and we'd be celebrating her 1st bday, that is so true!
They grow too fast! :{ But what an amazing blessing they are! Congratulations again!
Love you!
--Bonk
Post a Comment